Tree of hope

Friday, December 14, 2007

Twenty 四

Just wondering how many Twenty4s a person can have. Guess many people will have 4 Twenty4s. I would like to have 3 1/3 Twenty4s in life as long as I am still fit and charming LOL...

Why can't I enjoy my last Dec holidays before I start work. I hate this. However I should enjoy and cherish my remaining days as a student cos who knows working life may be/is worse.


Anyone purchasing chocolates as Christmas presents? Ferrero Rocher? I kinda like chocolates since I was young. Do take note before you put it in your mouth. Extra (Creepy) ingredients in store for you...sorry its not the Golden ticket.


Cos nothing's going right. and everything's a mess. And no one likes to be alone. Isn't anyone trying to find me? Wun somebody come take me home?

No comments: