Tree of hope

Thursday, December 13, 2007

63-->60-->59

孤 Yea.. my weight now is 59 from 63 and I got no idea how I manage to slim down without the help from London weight management, Mary Chia, blah blah.. But my appetite these few weeks had been bad, and I could sleep well. Maybe its because of the exams or FYP or maybe something else. I could feel that I am weak now.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=421

^^^ Something I have been watching recently, Densha Otoko. Its about a geek who saved an office lady on a train from a drunkard who tried to get fresh with her. And love starts to blossom between the geek and the OL. I find this drama funny and at the same time touching. Maybe I find part of myself in the main character.

Its a damn cold night, trying to figure out this life.
..

Today is Thursday and I felt a sense of disappointment the moment I opened my eyes this morning... Something I waited for so long to happen today and yet it couldn't happen today and maybe even never happen at all.......... No chance to blossom. The higher the expectation, the greater the disappointment. 独

Cause nothing's going right
And everything’s a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Should I go out this Sunday?????
I wish December ends ASAP...................................................................

Why is everything so confusing? Maybe I'm just out of my mind.

This song always make me emo

No comments: