Tree of hope

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

3 wrongs and 1 right day

I committed 3 wrong doings and 1 right today. I was late yet again even though I had 1 hr to prepare myself before I set off. Guess I am beginning to slow down. I used to move fast, maybe I am getting older. That was the first wrong. The other two I shall not reveal. The right thing I cant reveal either.

I just wonder why I always can't find my way in Orchard. But my principle is: Find one direction and just move in that direction. Dun think too much.. cos it wastes time and kills brain cells. Quite lucky that this principle works most of the time.

Finally got to watch Golden compass although I planned to catch Enchanted, but the tix were sold out. The film din do justice to the book, a let down. Maybe the transitions between scenes were too abrupt or maybe too much content had to be crammed into the movie. Rating: 3/5... Nichole Kidman wasn't that bad. I wan a Daemon for Xmas.

Conclusion:

I really enjoyed this Christmas.
But Orchard is packed.

No comments: