Tree of hope

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Drenched

Suspended my weekly soccer games for 3 weeks due to exams. Today, I finally get to play and the feeling is good, cos soccer is in my blood haha. The only thing is that it rained from 8 to 12 noon. The rain managed to drench us but not hamper us from playing. WEEEEE.... Playing in the rain is fun.. really fun. Occasional falls brought endless laughter. To me, the coldness really made me feel that I am still alive. Playing in the rain is something I should do once in a while.


A friend told me that our primary school is going to be demolished and rebuilt in a few months time. A reunion dinner was held last night, but I missed it. Anyway, I doubt I would attend it since all my teachers had already retired or left for teaching positions in other schools. Gosh, I really miss my primary school days. Here are some photos that I took to serve as a remembrance.


No comments: