Tree of hope

Friday, January 04, 2008

Away for good food and relaxation

Time for good food and shopping. But I gotta say that the timing is not right. Just Enjoy I think.


Came across a recipe book on baking cakes, tarts, cookies, pastries, etc. It really gave me some aspirations to become a baker or chef again. It has been my ambition but things do not always go the way you want it to. Thinking about it sometimes is good enough.

Year 4 sem 2 is gonna start soon and there are many things in store for me. Really looking forward to it. And I must try to ultilise the facilities in NUS as much as I can. Hopefully the squash courts.

And suddenly I am very keen to learn blading. LOL

I have come to understand that many people come and go from your life. Just treasure the present.

No comments: